| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 22:38 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Inactivity  (Read 1173 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Inactivity
« on: May 27, 2010, 20:17:01 PM »
Guys,
       My computer has broken down *again*. My sister messed on it, and its got some 'files missing' and needs the original CD-ROM to repair it. So by the looks of this problem, it should be fixed with ease. I just need to go and get the original CD-ROM and repair my computer. I might be kind of inactive. To try and keep active, I am getting SA-MP onto my sisters laptop. I'll be on from around 20:00-23:00 CET everyday.

If anyone has any other ideas, please suggest them.

Meet you guys soon, hopefully with full activity.



  :ps:
        I will try and make it to the SFPD meeting.




Sergeant Fawkes

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 13:50:29 PM »
Alright guys, I'm having some problems installing SA-MP on my sisters laptop, whenever I try to 'browse' to place the SA-MP file somewhere, the 'Ok' button is graded out. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks



Managed to get on, but I won't be on my full activity, and have extrene lagg, Probably will return normal in the coming week, See you guys ingame.

 :ps:
      I may not be able to do Academy lessons, with all this lagg.


Sergeant
                         Fawkes

   

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 23:46:39 PM »
Im back, my sisters laptop, is in my access almost everyday, with the lagg now fixed, and my computer sould soon be restored.

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 20:20:36 PM »
Back to full activity, computer is fixed.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal