| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 19:46 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Question  (Read 2763 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline James_Hunter

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 661
Re: Question
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 22:50:09 PM »
Note, the dispatcher doesn't have to sit inside a PD, you can patrol and still RP a dispatcher!

Offline #Omri

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 11
Re: Question
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 06:58:35 AM »
Note, the dispatcher doesn't have to sit inside a PD, you can patrol and still RP a dispatcher!

I rather sit inside the building as I do not wish to be outside the field while I am dispatching.

Offline James_Hunter

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 661
Re: Question
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 12:25:26 PM »
Well not everyone does, it can get incredibly boring - i'd rather have someone out on the field (even if it's unrealistic) to act as a dispatcher rather then noone do it at all because it's boring.

Offline Sanchez

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 76
Re: Question
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 13:03:10 PM »
I love when there is someone rping dispatcher, always someone who is responding to your calls and can fix backup etc.
Keep the good work up!

//Steve

Offline #Omri

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 11
Re: Question
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 17:52:37 PM »
Well not everyone does, it can get incredibly boring - i'd rather have someone out on the field (even if it's unrealistic) to act as a dispatcher rather then noone do it at all because it's boring.

I get your point really, but I just stay inside as then I cannot complain about other people that is outside me :P. I can focus 100 % when I am just alone sitting and dispatching, and that I kinda enjoy allthough that it can get boring after some hours.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Question
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2009, 18:09:12 PM »
Well not everyone does, it can get incredibly boring - i'd rather have someone out on the field (even if it's unrealistic) to act as a dispatcher rather then noone do it at all because it's boring.
That's why I was requesting all those new lil features and objects be added so it's realistic and exciting! :cop:

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: Question
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2009, 18:50:06 PM »
Note, the dispatcher doesn't have to sit inside a PD, you can patrol and still RP a dispatcher!


Well, you could have a mobile dispatcher in a vehicle as well as a lead dispatcher at the HQ. The mobile
dispatcher(s) could convey messages to and from HQ.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal