| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 18:38 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD: Huntsman  (Read 1032 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
VCPD: Huntsman
« on: January 13, 2020, 13:48:40 PM »


Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY



Application: Gabriel Adams (Huntsman)


1. Name and Lastname:
Gabriel Adams
2. Previous Names (if any):
[IT]Hitman, [TGC]Hitman, Max.Cipone, Max_Leone, Huntsman
3. Age:
22 (RP: 25)


4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
For ten years
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
As Hype once put it, my entire VCPD carreer has always been riddled with ups and downs. However, I had experienced a major up back in the summer of 2017, when I have returned to VC:MP after a prolonged pause due to real life personal issues and have managed to build quite an impressive career, soon turning out to serve as a chief for over a year. However, as time passed, I somewhat have grown tired of the responsibility, and my university studies, as well as a workplace I hated, were eating more and more of my time away from the game. Trying to balance between life and VCMP, I have transfered back and forth between FBI and VCPD, trying to find the middle ground, only to resign in spring/summer of 2018. Ever since I've been playing for short periods of time due to the issues mentioned previously. However, now I find myself having a little more time again due to a change in workplace, as well as university getting a little more relaxed on my third year. I have been spending rather a lot of time in game lately, tried my hand at the other side of the fence but we all know that is not where I belong. I'd like to return to VCPD and try my hand at working for its' betterment again in the future.
6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
Well, I think my history here, as well as the contributions I have made answer this question better than anything else I say would.


7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
I have been involved with minor criminal activities, such as car and ogra smuggling after returning.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
Obviously VCPD. I also served as a SAPD Officer, SA-FBI Special Agent and Academy Instructor, as well as VC-FBI
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
Yes.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline MaddyT

  • Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 174
  • Badge-ID: #FBI007
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 14:08:11 PM »
Recommended.

Offline Kowalski.

  • [SA:MP] Retired A.R.A.F. General
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 776
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
  • Badge-ID: #FBI003
  • SA-MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 14:10:51 PM »
Same here.

VCPD needs experienced staff such as this man, welcome back and I hope to see you in the academy once again.

- Senior Officer Kowalski

Special Agent Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City Division - "Ad Securos Imperium."





Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline danigold

  • DA ex-CHEEF
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 978
  • Badge-ID: #00N1GG4
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 18:18:43 PM »
This man can add very more RP to the VCPD.  :police:
Hey there officer. Nice badge, nice badge.
I think this group would add very more RP to Argonath. Thank you! :cop:
k5k2

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 18:25:37 PM »
This man can add very more RP to the VCPD.  :police:

Thank you. I think I will successfully fail at doing so.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 19:20:27 PM »
100% leutenant material!
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 21:01:08 PM »
100% leutenant material!
I dont get it ser, leutenant is legit rank ok
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 23:33:54 PM »

Vice City Police Department
Academy

Dear Applicant,

CONGRATULATIONS,

You have previously passed the required tests, therefore you are allowed to skip the academy and are now reinstated to VCPD Officer. Welcome home.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal