| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 19:34 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD: Hazard  (Read 727 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Hazard

  • Fearless | Dabangg
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 71
  • RELAX!
  • VC:MP: hezzy
VCPD: Hazard
« on: March 31, 2018, 10:47:19 AM »


Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY



Application: [UFt]Hazard


1. Name and Lastname:
[UFt]Hazard
2. Previous Names (if any):
RKB_Ricky, Rey_Soprano
3. Age:
16


4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
4 years ago, started playing in 2017.
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
I'll join the Vice City Police Department because of the following reasons given below:-
• I think I'll be very good to VCPD by showing my skills and experience.
• I'll use my skills and mind power to catch criminals in the limit of rules.
• At first, I didn't knew the server's features very clearly. Now I think I'm done with it.

6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
Because of my skills, tactics and my work.


7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
Yes most wanted, In the past I did many crimes and had bad attitude towards the VCPD and players. But now I'll try to be most active and respectful cop in the server in-order to get respect and promotion.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
Afcourse, the first in my RKB_Ricky and then [UFt]Hazard (I got kicked)
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
Yes, why I wont?

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Hazard
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 11:43:19 AM »
You've got to be joking.
Rejected.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal