| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 10:30 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: leaving  (Read 1148 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Wolfe

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 192
leaving
« on: February 04, 2009, 20:52:50 PM »
Well, as some of you might know, I came to SAPD from the FBI, and my time in here was great, just awesome, but after thinking well, I decided that I should come back to the FBI, nothing pretty much agaisnt the SAPD, but, I like the RP and job of being in the FBI, I would like to thank you all for the great time I had in here, And I wish a good luck to the Chief's, captains, and all members of SAPD.



Wolfe


PS : Can I get FBI Agent Rank ?
Wat.

Offline AndyF

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 266
Re: leaving
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 21:06:38 PM »
Man I never wanted this to happen, I loved patroling with you but.. that how it is.. I wish you best of luck in FBI and enjoy your time :P We still can hang around :D
Medals:


Ex: ARPD Senior Officer - ARPD Training Officer - SATP Senior Trooper - NARC Detective
Old Memories

Offline Wash

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 107
Re: leaving
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 23:39:30 PM »
Welcome Back to FBI :D

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal