| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 08:48 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Lost interest] LCPD Application - Yahia  (Read 5338 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Masry

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 50
Re: [Accepted] LCPD Application - Yahia
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2014, 06:42:58 AM »


Date:
7/20/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
Suspect #1 l Yasyo l N/A l Wasted
Suspect #2 l [TurkishPower] l N/A l Wasted


Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Patrol time:
[Apt]George and [Apt]GermanGun l 2 hours

Incidents:
Not much ( N/A ) I didn't write today, just remembering.

Conclusion:
An easy good day.

Signed,
Yahia

In Tom Friedman’s book, The World is Flat.

Offline Masry

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 50
Re: [Accepted] LCPD Application - Yahia
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2014, 00:33:34 AM »


Date:
7/23/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
Suspect #1 l Stefanos l Unkown l Unsuspected
Suspect #2 l Warrior l Killing l Wasted


Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Patrol time:
[Apt]Alex_Kynes l 2 hours

Incidents:
N/A
( I just want to say that I didnt write the suspects,etc as always so am  not very sure about what happened to the suspects)
       

Conclusion:
A good day as always, nothing much.

Signed,
Yahia

In Tom Friedman’s book, The World is Flat.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Accepted] LCPD Application - Yahia
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2014, 13:07:26 PM »
I understand you might be loosing patience by now and that posting patrol reports may seem annoying, but I assure you it is still necessary. Please take a look into it, they are important!

Deputy Chief Petr Latch
LCPD Command staff

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Masry

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 50
Re: [Accepted] LCPD Application - Yahia
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2014, 21:43:21 PM »
I understand you might be loosing patience by now and that posting patrol reports may seem annoying, but I assure you it is still necessary. Please take a look into it, they are important!

Deputy Chief Petr Latch
LCPD Command staff
Am very sorry that I didnt tell you that I am inactive for 10 days and my signal here is very annoying.
In Tom Friedman’s book, The World is Flat.

Offline Mihail Junkovich

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1231
  • ja volet' sarma
  • Badge-ID: #CL5180
  • IV:MP: Mihail
Re: [Accepted] LCPD Application - Yahia
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2014, 16:59:10 PM »
Patrol reports are a needed step before getting accepted into LCPD.
Keep posting them or inform us of your inactivity or any problems regarding it.

Regards,
Captain Junkovich

Offline Masry

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 50
Re: [Accepted] LCPD Application - Yahia
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2014, 13:30:02 PM »
Patrol reports are a needed step before getting accepted into LCPD.
Keep posting them or inform us of your inactivity or any problems regarding it.

Regards,
Captain Junkovich
Back from inactivity.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________




Date:
8/12/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
Suspect #1 l mIDO l Evading l Jailed
Suspect #2  l Can't remember the name l Killing l Wasted


Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Patrol time:
2 hours l N/A

Incidents:
There was an officer with a high ping [Denzel_Grey] who hi-jacked mIDO cause of his ping.       

Conclusion:
An easy nice day, its a good feeling to serve back your country.

Signed,
Yahia

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ready for the exam at any time!
In Tom Friedman’s book, The World is Flat.

Offline Masry

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 50
Re: [Accepted] LCPD Application - Yahia
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2014, 14:28:39 PM »


Date:
8/13/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
Suspect #1 l [TLB]AhmadAk l Evading l Escaped
Suspect #2 l Hullicane [Something like that] l Killing l Wasted
Suspect #3 l Sulivano l Evading l Wasted

Traffic stops conducted:
Mark, Speeding l Warned

Patrol time:
3 hours l [Apt]George

Incidents:
N/A       

Conclusion:
A Normal day.

Signed,
Yahia
In Tom Friedman’s book, The World is Flat.

Offline Mihail Junkovich

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1231
  • ja volet' sarma
  • Badge-ID: #CL5180
  • IV:MP: Mihail
Re: [Accepted] LCPD Application - Yahia
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2014, 17:53:47 PM »
Well, are you back or not?

Today is the 6th day passing since your last patrol report? Is there any problem regarding your activity?

Offline Masry

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 50
Re: [Accepted] LCPD Application - Yahia
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2014, 03:20:54 AM »
Well, are you back or not?

Today is the 6th day passing since your last patrol report? Is there any problem regarding your activity?
Well, I am back. I had a little problem but I am back
In Tom Friedman’s book, The World is Flat.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Lost interest] LCPD Application - Yahia
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2014, 14:26:38 PM »
 

You have been rejected,

due to lack of interest.

You may apply again once you are active.

Signed,
Deputy Chief Petr Latch
LCPD Command Staff

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal