| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 11:36 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Denied] [Application] - Steven_Bent  (Read 2738 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2014, 01:14:52 AM »
Still interested?
Yes, I'm still interested in joining LCPD. I'm a bit inactive but I'm sure I'll increase it. Sorry for late answer. I sometimes log in server but I don't write report.
Better than it looks.

Offline Mihail Junkovich

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1231
  • ja volet' sarma
  • Badge-ID: #CL5180
  • IV:MP: Mihail
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2014, 16:23:11 PM »
You have very little time to convince us that you are indeed interested in LCPD.

I will repeat the statement from this topic once again - Do you really want to work in LCPD?

Be warned, after this message any type of avoiding of your duties towards LCPD [ Patrol Reports, active service, notifying about inactivity ] for the sake of others [ SAMP ] will result with rejection.

Regards,
Captain Junkovich


Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 00:56:30 AM »
Yes, I'm 100 percent sure to join LCPD. I'm having a bit RL problems. When I solve them, I will increase my activity.
Better than it looks.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 15:53:47 PM »
Informing inactivity to 15/07/2014. Due to PC problems.
Better than it looks.

Offline Mihail Junkovich

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1231
  • ja volet' sarma
  • Badge-ID: #CL5180
  • IV:MP: Mihail
Re: [Away] [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 20:22:05 PM »
 

You have been rejected,

Your effort shown towards LCPD Application was not enough.
You are most welcome to re-apply in future but before doing so please do choose between divisions of LCPD and MTA:SA.

Signed,
Captain Junkovich
LCPD Command Staff

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal