| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 09:39 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Denied] [Application] - Steven_Bent  (Read 2732 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
[Denied] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« on: May 09, 2014, 18:53:40 PM »


Application of Steven


1. In-game nickname and RP name: Steven_Bent (ingame name), Steven Bent (RP)

2. Former names: zaaxd - ElShaarawy92 - Onur_Takim - OnurT

3. What is your real age and in-game age?: 14 (IRL) 27 (RP age)

4. What is your time zone?: GMT+2

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?: I've played for 6-7 months in Argonath and IV:MP was my first server. Played 2 months in IV:MP.

6. Do you posses an US of Argonath passport and a driver's license?: Of course I do.
 
7. Do you have any previous experience as an officer? If "yes", where?: Yes, I'm SFPD Officer at MTA:SA server.

8. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?: Yes, San Fierro Police Department.

9. Do you understand the Police Laws and Procedures?: Yes.

10. Have you been denied or resigned before? If "yes", why?: Yes, I have. My application has withdrawn because my computer was very hard-working to work GTA IV. I found a program which can work it well and I've therefore decided to come IV:MP. Here is link : [Withdrawn]LCPD Application - zaa

11. Why do you want to join the LCPD?: As I love being a part of law enforcement groups. I got experience about criminal stuff and I don't like it. I've applied before and accepted to LCPD Academy but as I said, I couldn't work GTA:IV with my computer. Now I can. So I want to continue my role, my duty in Liberty City.

Signed,
Steven
Better than it looks.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: Application - OnurT
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 20:10:54 PM »
Name changed to Steven_Bent.
Better than it looks.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 16:53:16 PM »
Sorry for the delay. Your application is noted and you may start posting patrol reports. Good luck.

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 01:39:14 AM »
Thank you. I am a bit inactive in this week. I'm going to start it at the weekend.
Better than it looks.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 23:16:28 PM »


Date:
5/14/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
2 suspects were jailed, 5 suspects killed.

Traffic stops conducted:
No traffic stop.

Patrol time:
About 2 hours. [BG]Ayman, [BG]Yasyo and [BG]Fenixxx are my patrol partners (more than but I can't remember them).

Incidents:
No incidents.       

Conclusion:
I couldn't spend more time today because I had got lots of work to do. If I could, I would play more not just 2 hours. Although there weren't many officers in game online, there weren't many suspects.
A screenshot :


Signed,
Steven.
Better than it looks.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 19:55:01 PM »


Date:
5/15/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
5 suspects apprehended for evading from traffic stops, aiding for a suspect, kidnapping or robbery.

Traffic stops conducted:
1 traffic stop has been conducted.

Patrol time:
About 3,5 hours. Haythem, Osamad, [Apt]victor2662, Pokedude, [BG]Yasyo, [Apt]GermanGun some of my patrol partners.

Incidents:
No incidents.       

Conclusion:
We had a kidnapping and a robbery, today. They got a hostage so we had to be more careful when we were going to neutralize them. Also it was a good day with more officers and less criminals and we went to a conference (produced by Haythem).

Some screenshots :







Signed,
Steven.
Better than it looks.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 21:45:29 PM »


Date:
5/16/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
3 suspects have been jailed, 1 suspect killed.

Traffic stops conducted:
No traffic stop.

Patrol time:
About 3 hours. Haythem, [BG]Yasyo are some of my patrol partners.

Incidents:
No incidents.       

Conclusion:
A bit boring day, today. But everyone accoring to the laws. We haven't got many suspects.

Some screenshots:







Signed,
Steven.
Better than it looks.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 22:00:55 PM »


Date:
5/18/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
2 suspects apprehended and 1 suspect have killed. Most of them suspected for evading from traffic stops. They don't listen us when we trying to pull them over.

Traffic stops conducted:
1 traffic stop.

Patrol time:
1 hour. Pokedude, ygyal, jonson32 and angelmexico are my patrol partners.

Incidents:
No incidents.       

Conclusion:
There are too many suspects as it was difficult to chase them. A lovely day but we hadn't got enough officers against suspects.

Some screenshots :



Signed,
Steven.
Better than it looks.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 17:00:25 PM »
I want to inform you for my activity. It was low in this week. It might be decrease due to school exams (like 1 hour) so it will be very hard to write a report.
Better than it looks.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 18:09:35 PM »
Noted, thank you for informing us and good luck with your exams.

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 23:37:47 PM »
Thank you. I wish I can turn back earlier.
Better than it looks.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2014, 00:37:09 AM »


Date:
5/23/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
About 5 suspects, 1 one of them jailed. Evading from traffic stops, aidings and murders are the reasons for why they have suspected.

Traffic stops conducted:
3 traffic stops.

Patrol time:
4,5 hours. Allacraw, GabrielCipone, Honigsenf, Markk_Lion and [BG]Yasyo were some of my patrol partners.

Incidents:
No incidents.       

Conclusion:
I could care much time in this server, today. I had got a chance to play. We got more suspects. I noticed that most of suspects have suspected for evading from traffic stops. I think they assume that when we pulled them over, we will write a fine. However, we often pull someone over for frequently inspections. But they don't know that.
Some screenshots :










Signed,
Steven.
Better than it looks.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2014, 19:57:45 PM »
 

Congratulations,

You have been accepted to the LCPD police academy. You already know what to expect. It's good to see you back.

Signed,
Captain Latch
LCPD Command Staff

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2014, 22:51:28 PM »
Thanks for accepting me to the LCPD Academy. Don't worry about that I'll do my best. Thanks again.
Better than it looks.

Offline Mihail Junkovich

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1231
  • ja volet' sarma
  • Badge-ID: #CL5180
  • IV:MP: Mihail
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 15:07:20 PM »
Even dough upper command is a bit busy at this time your activity should not pass without any notice. Keep posting those patrol reports

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 15:58:28 PM »
Even dough upper command is a bit busy at this time your activity should not pass without any notice. Keep posting those patrol reports
I thought this should be enough to inform you for my activity but don't worry, I'll come back tomorrow.
I want to inform you for my activity. It was low in this week. It might be decrease due to school exams (like 1 hour) so it will be very hard to write a report.
Better than it looks.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 16:39:20 PM »


Date:
5/29/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
A suspect has been suspected for failure to comply, ignoring officers.

Traffic stops conducted:
No traffic stops.

Patrol time:
An hour. My patrol partners are [BG]Yasyo and [Apt]GermanGun.

Incidents:
No incidents.       

Conclusion:
I played yesterday, and posted it today because I've taken screenshots but I couldn't find any time to post them.

Some screenshots :


Signed,
Steven.
Better than it looks.

Offline Daniel Collins

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 69
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 22:32:44 PM »


Date:
5/30/2014

Suspects killed and/or apprehended:
6 suspects have been apprehended for ignorings, reckless drivings and evadings from traffic stops.

Traffic stops conducted:
2 traffic stops has been conducted.

Patrol time:
6,5 hours. I can't remember my patrol partners clearly but as I remember, GabrielCipone, [Apt]GermanGun and [BG]Black are my patrol partners.

Incidents:
No incidents.       

Conclusion:
It was my first day after I've returned from my inactivity. [R*]DellStorm strained my very hard, it was very difficult to catch him. There was a robbery and we hadn't got enough officers. Unfortunately, I had to go in the middle of the robbery. As I said, we had lots of suspects.

Some screenshots:














Signed,
Steven.
Better than it looks.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 16:35:40 PM »
If you have Skype, send it to me via forum PM. If you don't, I suggest you obtain it.

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Accepted] [Application] - Steven_Bent
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2014, 18:30:30 PM »
Still interested?

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal