| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 17:48 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD: Julian_Garver  (Read 952 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Julian_Garver

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 605
  • veritas vos liberabit
    • Skype - Julian.garver
  • Badge-ID: SF1888
  • SA-MP: Julian_Garver
SAPD: Julian_Garver
« on: November 13, 2012, 05:00:01 AM »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name:Julian_Garver -->Julian Garver
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 23 21
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:since 9 April 2009
How long have you played as a cop: almost as long was SAPD for 2 years 2 Months
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):yes left as Sr Officer(reformation) got up to Sergeant
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?fired? Reformation,all non-upper command was relieved of duty.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old applications):accepted on this one :
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=9234.20
Rejected:
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=5257.msg32313#msg32313
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=27706.msg260423#msg260423
"lack of interest" on this one
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentences):I wish to join SAPD because I feel I can offer some old school spice.I want to join because I enjoy the work and the challenges that beholds within.I think with my help SAPD can take a few things from the old and I can learn some new things from the new generations.

Signed : Julian A. Garver
1888
Signed from the desk of:
                                    Sergeant

I don't want to live to waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made.......Carpe Diem, Accipe Opera

Holder of:
Police Star
Police Life Saving Medal
Community Policing Medal x2
Community Service Medal x1
Meritourius Service Medal x2
Medal of Conduct and Performance x1

serving with SFPD since 03/23/2010-06-23-2012

Offline Grant Jones

  • [SA:MP] Ex-Field Training Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 437
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
  • Badge-ID: #F11
Re: SAPD: Julian_Garver
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 05:32:38 AM »
Good to see you came back Julian. Recommended.

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline J Scott

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 346
Re: SAPD: Julian_Garver
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 15:28:27 PM »
Good to see you came back Julian. Recommended.
This. good luck!

Offline Hamza

  • [SA:MP] Former Command
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1908
  • TeaM-Hamza
    • Skype - Hamza.ashraf56
  • Badge-ID: #A07
Re: SAPD: Julian_Garver
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 15:32:36 PM »
The thing I was looking for, good luck mate!
SA:MP FBI Agent     MTA:SA FBI Supervisory Special Agent, Internal Affairs Chief

Offline Louis

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 374
  • Louis Harrison
Re: SAPD: Julian_Garver
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 16:37:01 PM »
Good luck Julian, recommended.

Offline Julian_Garver

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 605
  • veritas vos liberabit
    • Skype - Julian.garver
  • Badge-ID: SF1888
  • SA-MP: Julian_Garver
Re: SAPD: Julian_Garver
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 01:12:15 AM »
thanks everyone
Signed from the desk of:
                                    Sergeant

I don't want to live to waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made.......Carpe Diem, Accipe Opera

Holder of:
Police Star
Police Life Saving Medal
Community Policing Medal x2
Community Service Medal x1
Meritourius Service Medal x2
Medal of Conduct and Performance x1

serving with SFPD since 03/23/2010-06-23-2012

Offline James Moretti

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 2811
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: SAPD: Julian_Garver
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 07:01:08 AM »
Good luck Sergeant  ;)
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

POLICE OFFICER  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Tom Adams

  • [SA:MP] Captain
  • ******
  • Posts: 1705
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
Re: SAPD: Julian_Garver
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 18:31:04 PM »


Greetings Julian


With regards, we are hereby informing you that your application is denied.
The reasons for your denial are:

- Inactivity, failure to fix application in time.
-
-

Note: You were given a whole week to fix application, but you didnt.

You may re-apply after 1 week.

Signed by,


Capt. Adams
S.A.P.D. Command


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal