| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 21:25 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Resignation - Vince Hudson  (Read 702 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Briggs

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 160
  • Badge-ID: #LV7777
Resignation - Vince Hudson
« on: October 27, 2011, 15:58:49 PM »
I'm here to resign from SAPD because my game has broken down and it will no longer work, which means I will be no longer active on Argonath RPG. My time with you all was great. I'm glad I made a lot of friends, even those I don't really know much about... I would like to thank SAPD and all of its members to let me experience being an officer of the law, thanks for all of your teaching and time, I will miss you all.
LAS VENTURAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
OFFICER BRIGGS


Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: Resignation - Vince Hudson
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 16:07:24 PM »
Good bye Vince, it's been fun.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Resignation - Vince Hudson
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 03:47:30 AM »
Thank you for being with us Officer. Good luck!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal