| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 08:48 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD: [1337]Paco  (Read 10162 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Verz

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 570
  • [WS]Verz
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2011, 20:52:06 PM »
Good luck, Taco  :D .


VCPD Sergeant | FBI Special Agent

2011 - 2015

Offline [WS]Paco

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2011, 14:52:33 PM »
Good to see that you are checking in here, on the forums. ;)

I'd recommend you try and stay active in VC:MP where possible to aid in this process.
Yeah, I will try. This week has been pretty busy to me due to the exams I had for this semester. The Christmas Holiday is starting very soon, so I will have the chance to become more active ;)

Good luck, Taco  :D .
Thanks, Verz ;)

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2011, 21:39:13 PM »
Great!

Very glad to hear that.

Offline [WS]Paco

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2011, 23:36:43 PM »
Err.... I broke the Vice City cd...
I can't either find a working no-cd crack nor get to mount this thing to my driver... This will require some time lol.

I will probably manage to do it in the end, but I guess this will take some time. Just notifying!

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2011, 23:54:05 PM »
Ohh bad luck.

I think you can buy Vice City quite cheaply these days. It's game from a decade ago, after all. ;)

Offline [WS]Paco

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2011, 01:25:33 AM »
Ohh bad luck.

I think you can buy Vice City quite cheaply these days. It's game from a decade ago, after all. ;)
That's the problem, it doesn't exist anymore in the stores here... -.- I need to either buy it from Ebay or... yeh

Offline Verz

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 570
  • [WS]Verz
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2011, 09:40:01 AM »
Why don't you just download the game :/ ?


VCPD Sergeant | FBI Special Agent

2011 - 2015

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2011, 11:33:25 AM »
We don't support piracy. :D

Offline Verz

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 570
  • [WS]Verz
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2011, 18:02:16 PM »
It doesn't need to be piracy  :razz: .


VCPD Sergeant | FBI Special Agent

2011 - 2015

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2011, 18:05:37 PM »
It doesn't need to be piracy  :razz: .

Wooo. :P

Offline [WS]Paco

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2011, 12:43:41 PM »
Problem fixed ;)

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2011, 16:17:16 PM »
Again, your activity just isn't that great. It's probably because your playing SAMP.

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2012, 00:14:52 AM »
This month, February, what days & time zones can we expect you? : )

Offline [WS]Paco

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2012, 16:07:28 PM »
This month, February, what days & time zones can we expect you? : )
Uhhh, I barely can maintain my supposed activity on SA:MP due to exams, but let's hope I will have some time during the weekends. You may expect me around 18:00 CET and later.

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2012, 23:37:34 PM »
Okay, thanks for the reply.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2012, 19:02:38 PM »
Again, your activity just isn't that great. It's probably because your playing SAMP.

I regullary pay a visit to SAMP, and i didnt really seen him,

But yes Paco, i do have to agree with Klaus that your activity is indeed very dissapointing. Is there any school exams or IRL issues youre expierencing at the moment?
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline [WS]Paco

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2012, 14:56:32 PM »
Again, your activity just isn't that great. It's probably because your playing SAMP.

I regullary pay a visit to SAMP, and i didnt really seen him,

But yes Paco, i do have to agree with Klaus that your activity is indeed very dissapointing. Is there any school exams or IRL issues youre expierencing at the moment?

I do have a lot of exams, I must even work on my winter holiday to maintain a good degree till the end of the year... I just finished my fist exam today, and I am expecting three after the winter holiday. I guess I can't hold my activity at all in VC:MP, well I think it would be both better for me and relieving for you if I withdraw xD

I guess I will withdraw this apply and instead apply when I am 100% sure I will maintain my activity, sorry for wasting your time. And I hope you ain't going to hate me for this  :neutral:

Ciao ;)  :donut:

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2012, 15:46:29 PM »
Again, your activity just isn't that great. It's probably because your playing SAMP.

I regullary pay a visit to SAMP, and i didnt really seen him,

But yes Paco, i do have to agree with Klaus that your activity is indeed very dissapointing. Is there any school exams or IRL issues youre expierencing at the moment?

I do have a lot of exams, I must even work on my winter holiday to maintain a good degree till the end of the year... I just finished my fist exam today, and I am expecting three after the winter holiday. I guess I can't hold my activity at all in VC:MP, well I think it would be both better for me and relieving for you if I withdraw xD

I guess I will withdraw this apply and instead apply when I am 100% sure I will maintain my activity, sorry for wasting your time. And I hope you ain't going to hate me for this  :neutral:

Ciao ;)  :donut:

You dont have to withdraw. People like you would be nice addition to VCPD, i'm certain that VCPD CMD could patiently wait until your exams are over :).
I hope you change your mind :)
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline [WS]Paco

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 131
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2012, 16:17:33 PM »
Again, your activity just isn't that great. It's probably because your playing SAMP.

I regullary pay a visit to SAMP, and i didnt really seen him,

But yes Paco, i do have to agree with Klaus that your activity is indeed very dissapointing. Is there any school exams or IRL issues youre expierencing at the moment?

I do have a lot of exams, I must even work on my winter holiday to maintain a good degree till the end of the year... I just finished my fist exam today, and I am expecting three after the winter holiday. I guess I can't hold my activity at all in VC:MP, well I think it would be both better for me and relieving for you if I withdraw xD

I guess I will withdraw this apply and instead apply when I am 100% sure I will maintain my activity, sorry for wasting your time. And I hope you ain't going to hate me for this  :neutral:

Ciao ;)  :donut:

You dont have to withdraw. People like you would be nice addition to VCPD, i'm certain that VCPD CMD could patiently wait until your exams are over :).
I hope you change your mind :)
Thanks hahah xD
The main problem is the exams doesn't end until like last week on school... and I really shouldn't make you waste more time on me till then, I guess I will re-apply when the summer starts :P

Withdrawing this application will also give me more time to for example spend on my homework and other school projects ;) I hope you understand that  :v2:

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: [1337]Paco
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2012, 16:21:29 PM »
Again, your activity just isn't that great. It's probably because your playing SAMP.

I regullary pay a visit to SAMP, and i didnt really seen him,

But yes Paco, i do have to agree with Klaus that your activity is indeed very dissapointing. Is there any school exams or IRL issues youre expierencing at the moment?

I do have a lot of exams, I must even work on my winter holiday to maintain a good degree till the end of the year... I just finished my fist exam today, and I am expecting three after the winter holiday. I guess I can't hold my activity at all in VC:MP, well I think it would be both better for me and relieving for you if I withdraw xD

I guess I will withdraw this apply and instead apply when I am 100% sure I will maintain my activity, sorry for wasting your time. And I hope you ain't going to hate me for this  :neutral:

Ciao ;)  :donut:

You dont have to withdraw. People like you would be nice addition to VCPD, i'm certain that VCPD CMD could patiently wait until your exams are over :).
I hope you change your mind :)
Thanks hahah xD
The main problem is the exams doesn't end until like last week on school... and I really shouldn't make you waste more time on me till then, I guess I will re-apply when the summer starts :P

Withdrawing this application will also give me more time to for example spend on my homework and other school projects ;) I hope you understand that  :v2:

Well it's your call! Good Luck, see you at summer.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal