| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 20:27 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Funny memes of Argonath Public Services (gallery)  (Read 98348 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2011, 20:19:56 PM »

Offline Nicholas Baker

  • [SA:MP] Ex - SAPD Captain [SA:MP] SATP Trooper Trainee
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1377
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2011, 20:20:09 PM »


Taking a toy from a boy which he doesn't like as punishment.
Is not punishing him, but pleasing him.


My everyday fun lies here. :)





Offline Omar Aly

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1380
  • Badge-ID: #SF3302
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2011, 20:24:26 PM »



Offline Marcus Ferreira

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2553
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2011, 20:29:51 PM »
If bad guy throws a rock on you, don't throw it back- it will change you into criminal as well.


Offline Dolfa

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2522
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2011, 20:30:27 PM »
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer


I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline KhornateMonkey

  • [SA:MP] Ex-DPD Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1482
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2011, 20:31:55 PM »
Spelled name wrong but nice pic ;)

Meritorious Service Medal x5 | Community Policing Medal x3 | Police Life Saving Medal x2

You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Nicholas Baker

  • [SA:MP] Ex - SAPD Captain [SA:MP] SATP Trooper Trainee
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1377
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2011, 20:42:55 PM »


Taking a toy from a boy which he doesn't like as punishment.
Is not punishing him, but pleasing him.


My everyday fun lies here. :)





Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2011, 20:44:01 PM »
Miker robbing me.  :(

Offline Nicholas Baker

  • [SA:MP] Ex - SAPD Captain [SA:MP] SATP Trooper Trainee
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1377
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2011, 20:53:43 PM »


Taking a toy from a boy which he doesn't like as punishment.
Is not punishing him, but pleasing him.


My everyday fun lies here. :)





Offline [R*]Drix

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2272
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2011, 20:55:59 PM »
LOL!


Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2011, 21:05:42 PM »
Someone make meme with me :D (Max_Pain)

BTW, i'm traffic cop (ARTP) :D:D:D
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Renz0

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 364
  • DPD Deputy / SACS Patrol Agent
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2011, 21:13:31 PM »













Medals:

Medal of Unending Bravery and Selflessness
Medal of Conduct and Performance    x2
Medal of Activity and Availability
Medal of Exceptional Tactical Performance     x2
Medal of the Most Professional Officer
Meritorious Service Award     x3
Community Service Award

Ranks:

2011
- Senior Officer, SWAT Operative, Officer.
2012 - Academy Cadet

Offline Mike Collin

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 415
  • f**k the internet; it took away your intellect.
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2011, 21:21:58 PM »
Leroy back when he was a street cop directing traffic.


Medal of Loyalt x1

Offline SafetyMoose

  • [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 950
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2011, 21:31:19 PM »


The Passenger in that car would be Frank Hawk, I Remember that episode of Cops and the passenger was pretty fat XD
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline Mike Collin

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 415
  • f**k the internet; it took away your intellect.
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2011, 21:33:58 PM »


Ben samiir really earning his old top cop rank.

Medal of Loyalt x1

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2011, 21:36:56 PM »
Ben Samiir back in SRU days >:D

Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Mike Collin

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 415
  • f**k the internet; it took away your intellect.
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2011, 21:46:16 PM »
Aren't they so cute when they patrol together?



Medal of Loyalt x1

Offline Renz0

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 364
  • DPD Deputy / SACS Patrol Agent
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2011, 22:02:27 PM »
Aren't they so cute when they patrol together?


Quote


~ OMG U MAD ~

Medals:

Medal of Unending Bravery and Selflessness
Medal of Conduct and Performance    x2
Medal of Activity and Availability
Medal of Exceptional Tactical Performance     x2
Medal of the Most Professional Officer
Meritorious Service Award     x3
Community Service Award

Ranks:

2011
- Senior Officer, SWAT Operative, Officer.
2012 - Academy Cadet

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2011, 01:46:56 AM »

Offline XSniper

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 430
Re: Some of my meme's I am making.
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2011, 02:41:10 AM »


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal