| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 08:48 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD - Sabreman  (Read 9615 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline saberman

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 454
  • Badge-ID: #LS3029
Re: VCPD - Sabreman
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2012, 10:52:24 AM »
Hi,

I know I've been a pain in the ass, but I've been inactive way too long, and certainly I do not deserve my position here.
I therefore, am resigning from my position as a VC:PD Cadet. Hopefully I'll still be around. This is my final decision.


Thanks and sorry to disappoint,
Sabreman

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: VCPD - Sabreman
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2012, 11:43:48 AM »
I am sorry to hear that, but if it is your final decision, we respect it.

Hopefully we can see you on VC:MP in the future, perhaps, and feel free to contact myself or any other member of the Command if you have any questions, concerns.

Best of luck.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal