| Date: 12-10-26  Time: 00:08 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD: ChristopherH  (Read 4860 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Christopher Henderson

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 45
Re: SAPD: ChristopherH
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2011, 07:53:34 AM »
Name has been changed to yUyyRUWwzL.
SAPD Cadet Christopher Henderson

Offline Christopher Henderson

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 45
Re: SAPD: ChristopherH
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2011, 17:02:04 PM »
I'd like to withdraw my aplication, because I've got accepted to FBI. Thank you for the experiment and the fun what SAPD got me, but I think, I can serve my county more as an FBI agent.
SAPD Cadet Christopher Henderson

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: SAPD: ChristopherH
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2011, 14:34:09 PM »
Rejected. Next time think before applying, as we could spend time teaching interested Cadets!


Signed,
Chief Leroy Hudson

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal