| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 08:57 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Old times...  (Read 2957 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Watahell

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 263
Re: Old times...
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 18:37:28 PM »
I was there, though not on the screenie.  :(

I still have the PM with SABD codes :P
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen?: no am UK

"Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue - To the end that we should hear and see more than we speak."
Socrates

Offline Lionel Valdes

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 3016
Re: Old times...
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 19:29:35 PM »
I still CLEARLY remember SABU... When I was a famous banevader and a rulebreaker, this is the truth.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal