| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 11:25 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay  (Read 9598 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 15:24:58 PM »
TeamSpeak Overlay is ment ONLY for Windows XP, it might work on Win7, but it is not fully confirmed by authors.

REMINDER to all members: Please use TeamSpeak for better communication. Microphone is not needed, you can just listen also, for example, code 30's.

Offline Kitsune

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 386
  • For Honour and Justice
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 18:53:42 PM »
I'm on Windows 7 and whever I try to ALT+TAB from SA:MP whilst TSO is running, when I try to get back in game, it'd just hang at a black screen. Anyone know how to get it so I can ALT+TAB without any problems?

Offline Damion_Butler

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 76
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 19:10:32 PM »
TeamSpeak overlay has just simply never worked for me.
It doesn't show up in any games, ever. I use the right name and all. :(
Anyone got any ideas?

Use PlayClaw. I just installed it and it works.

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 19:28:15 PM »
I'm on Windows 7 and whever I try to ALT+TAB from SA:MP whilst TSO is running, when I try to get back in game, it'd just hang at a black screen. Anyone know how to get it so I can ALT+TAB without any problems?

That is strange bug, as it happens on me too, when i use TSO. That is currently one reason i am not using it.

Use PlayClaw. I just installed it and it works.

Going to test it out also.

Offline Pazienza

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 458
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2009, 13:30:56 PM »
TeamSpeak overlay has just simply never worked for me.
It doesn't show up in any games, ever. I use the right name and all. :(
Anyone got any ideas?

Use PlayClaw. I just installed it and it works.
I'm using PlayCraw too on Vista and it works perfectly

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2009, 15:07:34 PM »
I can't install TSO on Windows 7 :(
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline [Rstar]Vince

  • [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4073
  • Il Duce
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2009, 17:11:25 PM »
I can't install TSO on Windows 7 :(

Yes you can. ;) Google the missing thingy thing, worked for me. :D

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2009, 15:33:44 PM »
I can't install TSO on Windows 7 :(

Yes you can. ;) Google the missing thingy thing, worked for me. :D

Couldn't find it... Cud Mr Vincent Vice be so naise 2 send a link?
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Bert

  • Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 753
  • A.K.A. BKP
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 11:02:35 AM »
Now that TS3 is out, what should we use? TS3 or TS2?
BKP

Offline Nexxt

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2188
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 11:25:49 AM »
Now that TS3 is out, what should we use? TS3 or TS2?

Argonath does not use TS3 yet.


Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader


Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 17:08:44 PM »
Now that TS3 is out, what should we use? TS3 or TS2?
Argonath TS3 server is up, but not used yet, because it is not ready.

Offline Jason J. Dilworth

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1613
  • Watch your six
  • Badge-ID: #139
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 23:19:31 PM »
Teamspeak is VERY usefull, got my own experiences.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

  • [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4073
  • Il Duce
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 00:17:21 AM »
1. TS3 is in beta stages which is the reason Argonath has both TS2 and beta TS3 server
2. TSO doesn't work on Windows 7 Thomas, I lied. D: I thought it was easy like camhackbut I Was wrong

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Bert

  • Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 753
  • A.K.A. BKP
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2010, 18:19:02 PM »
TS3 Server has the same IP like TS2 one?
BKP

Offline Dutchy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 469
  • Badge-ID: 6669
  • SA-MP: Dutchy
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2010, 19:03:22 PM »
I downloaded the overlay, works fine!!  :app:
Re: Followup.
"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.

Do so in real life and watch what happens ..." -[R*]CBFasi

« Sent to: Dutchy on: 21-06-2013, 05:27:27 »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2010, 19:18:39 PM »
TS3 server IP is 89.149.251.147:9987 and it is password protected also.
TS2 server IP is 89.149.251.147:8767

Offline Bert

  • Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 753
  • A.K.A. BKP
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2010, 19:50:38 PM »
And what's the password?  :neutral:
BKP

Offline Pazienza

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 458
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2010, 20:11:07 PM »
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47525.0 - Topic with TS3 Argonath Server Info
http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?page=ts_viewer&ID=37091 - Stats and Info about the TS3 Argonath Server

Anybody can help me using TS3 + PlayCraw (TSO not working on Vista 32bit)

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2010, 21:14:27 PM »
TSO does not work with TS3.

Offline Pazienza

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 458
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
Re: TeamSpeak / TeamSpeak Overlay
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2010, 13:34:43 PM »
TSO does not work with TS3.
Do you know any other software similar to TSO and PlayCraw?

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal