| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 03:44 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 16
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I had a dream about SAPD.  (Read 5772 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Joseph_Allen

  • [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1009
  • A Sane Man
Re: I had a dream about SAPD.
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2010, 17:47:11 PM »
DUH, just had the most EPIC Dream ever!

Last night i dreamed, where I go inside LSPD as a Sergeant, I went upstairs on the second floor, I heard some noises in the Chief's Department, I suddenly opened the door and i saw Doggi playing with Vince's winky.I was like " WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k? " Doggi was like, "want some?" and started slapping Vince on the ass.

I am so gonna get my ass kicked for telling this :3

Seek help.

Srsly, Fukken Win.

I envy you guys, at least you remember your dreams. When I dream, it's either vague or seriously weird shit. As in "WTF What the heck is going on?" type of weird.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal