| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 03:35 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: A Few of My [SASD] Cars  (Read 2420 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline EdwardC

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 62
  • FBI Agent
A Few of My [SASD] Cars
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:02:07 AM »
Car Type 1




Car Type 2



Car Type 3



CMB Supervisor/Higher Admin

Offline EdwardC

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 62
  • FBI Agent
Re: A Few of My [SASD] Cars
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 09:06:03 AM »
Car Type 4




Ambulance





I am not Good at Modding them, This was my First Try at These.
CMB Supervisor/Higher Admin

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: A Few of My [SASD] Cars
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 20:07:17 PM »
Lol SACS uses the same ambulance mod with a different skin on it. I wish I knew where you guys got these from. They are awesome! Up until I found the one SACS had, I had been searching for years to find a good ambulance mod.

P.S. Loving your Type 4 Cruiser! NYPD design ftw!

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: A Few of My [SASD] Cars
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 21:10:59 PM »
I love car type 4 ;) Link?
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: A Few of My [SASD] Cars
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 21:19:35 PM »
All of the SACS cars are listed on our division page  ;)

Offline EdwardC

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 62
  • FBI Agent
Re: A Few of My [SASD] Cars
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 22:38:10 PM »
I love car type 4 ;) Link?
Do u want anything on it or SASD?

if Anything tell me what ?

And Which number?

and Which Badge Number.
CMB Supervisor/Higher Admin

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: A Few of My [SASD] Cars
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 18:45:51 PM »
SAPD on it would be enough ;)
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Aryin James

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 395
Re: A Few of My [SASD] Cars
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 16:15:44 PM »
Car Type 4: Badge Number 260 SASD -- That was my patrol car :( I loved that thing.  It was freaking awesome!!! >:{ I miss my SASD patrol car.  I deleted the mod though *Hmph*
| Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |




"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: A Few of My [SASD] Cars
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 16:27:43 PM »
Have you tired your SACS one? I have not given you one with your badge number on it yet tho  :neutral: will get that today if you want it

Offline RoryAnstruther

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1146
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Re: A Few of My [SASD] Cars
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 21:12:25 PM »
Lol SACS uses the same ambulance mod with a different skin on it. I wish I knew where you guys got these from. They are awesome! Up until I found the one SACS had, I had been searching for years to find a good ambulance mod.

P.S. Loving your Type 4 Cruiser! NYPD design ftw!

http://www.gtapolicemods.com/ is where you get that ambulance from.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal