| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 20:00 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Cancel.  (Read 555 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Amon Ra

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 8
  • Best S.W.A.T Memeber|Best In Combat
Cancel.
« on: May 25, 2009, 21:25:31 PM »
I am very sorry SAPD, I do not find SAMP interesting as MTA:VC was, I thought I would have my old days back, but I dont.

Please Reject me on the Applications.

Again I apologize very much for wasting your time on my Application.

If you want to keep me, ill be very inactive, I wont show up that much.
But you dont want Inactive people, so...

Sorry guys, I wish you good luck on your future in SAMP

Offline [R*]Pancher

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2778
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Re: Cancel.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 00:36:30 AM »
Rejected, lack of interest in SAPD Force.


Signed,                                                                                 
Chief Pancher

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal