| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 18:37 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD REINSTATEMENT  (Read 634 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ghiless0_02_to

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 56
  • Star is wuv uwu
    • Skype - ghilesse.aal
  • Badge-ID: MDCXVI
  • SA-MP: GhilessTrapani
  • VC:MP: Ghiless
VCPD REINSTATEMENT
« on: July 11, 2018, 16:48:23 PM »
center]

Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY[/center]



Application: Ghiless


1. Name and Lastname:
Ghiless Ait Ahmed Lamara.
2. Previous Names (if any):
Ghiless0_02_to, ghiless_soprano, kitkatcat.
3. Age:
16


4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
For over two whole years.
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
I always loved being a law enforcer and Iam more skilled and more experienced than I ever was.
6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
I have good criminal and police experience on the field of Argonath rpg VC, not forgetting that my shooting skills have improved.


7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
Yes, I had. I was a part of the criminal group called "Slasto" which got a court case lately but I'm off of the group now with no ties what so ever.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
No.
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
Yes, I agree.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD app - Ghiless [REINSTATEMENT]
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 17:09:04 PM »
Umm... What.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline danigold

  • DA ex-CHEEF
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 978
  • Badge-ID: #00N1GG4
Re: VCPD REINSTATEMENT
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 18:24:21 PM »
Welcome back.
Hey there officer. Nice badge, nice badge.
I think this group would add very more RP to Argonath. Thank you! :cop:
k5k2

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal