| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 07:31 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: John Collin - Resignation  (Read 2851 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline [Rstar]John

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1329
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
Re: John Collin - Resignation
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2017, 13:10:35 PM »
John,

Very understandable reason, real life is always a priority. I just want to say that I am appreciative of all your work and contributions to the department before and after I left. I saw a potential in you, and today you made this potential into a success. Very proud of all your accomplishments. I hope you return someday.

Nexus.

Thank you for your words, you are one of the most respectful people I worked with, thank you again.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

Offline Bruce`

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 490
Re: John Collin - Resignation
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2017, 13:10:56 PM »
I just noticed this. Daym, sad to see you go good friend. Good luck in the military ;)

Offline [Rstar]John

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1329
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
Re: John Collin - Resignation
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2017, 13:13:26 PM »
I just noticed this. Daym, sad to see you go good friend. Good luck in the military ;)

Bruce <3. Thank you my friend.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal