In-game name: Sonny_Romano
Past names: N/A (Got another active account.)
When did you join Argonath RPG? Two weeks ago, I'm guessing.
How long have you played VC:MP? 2 years.
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? Depends on the day, most likely 4-5 hours a day.
Why do you want to join the VCPD? Because I feel like doing it the right thing for the city, I've been working as a cop for three years in Liberty City before moving down to Vice City. I felt like Vice City was more my type of state and decided I wanted to start a career of my own down here. I've seen and learned certain areas within the state of Vice City and I seem to enjoy which is why I'd like to provide my own personal help within Vice City from my old experience being a Detective within the Gangs and Narcotics unit, in the Liberty City Police Department.
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? I'm more of a Search warrant, arrest warrant and gangs and narcotics guy myself as from my past experience from Liberty City. As I stated above I worked within the Detective Bureau as the Gangs and Narcotics unit where I also the last year of my service became a member of the SWAT team specifically working with gangs, where I had the most experience.
How can you contribute to the VCPD? I can do my best to prove myself serving the state of Vice City from my past experience which where I may also improve other abilities.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? I do.