| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 15:04 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I leave, for good..  (Read 1072 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline NLgunmanNL

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 6
  • The Who - Pinball Wizard
I leave, for good..
« on: January 26, 2009, 16:53:58 PM »
For good explinations see this topic.
Or for our Dutch members see this

I really liked my time here, bye bye!

back again :D

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: I leave, for good..
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 17:30:51 PM »
Cya :)

And on the Dutch forum, helpte = hielp :)
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline NLgunmanNL

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 6
  • The Who - Pinball Wizard
Re: I leave, for good..
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 20:00:18 PM »
=.=  :D

back again :D

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal