| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 23:44 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: ARPD reGroup  (Read 1458 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SgtSUiCiDAL

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 14
  • Free to Good Home
ARPD reGroup
« on: August 06, 2007, 13:04:02 PM »
Can some one explain the regrouping of arpd for 0.2 scripts and who's actually organising it, i already applied to Sickness and have been accepted to LSPD but now i see a new post from [R*]Kaltsu...
do i need to reapply

thx

I dont think, therefor I am not...

Offline SgtSUiCiDAL

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 14
  • Free to Good Home
Re: ARPD reGroup
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 23:55:10 PM »
ok, so i'm assuming that Sickness is organizing LSPD and [R*]Kaltsu is organizing SFPD

can i join more than one PD or should i just stick with one...

I dont think, therefor I am not...

Offline Panda

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 185
  • Since May '07.
Re: ARPD reGroup
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 00:31:39 AM »
Kaltsu is organising ARPD along with the other Chiefs.

Sickness left Argonath , for now ;)
Officer "Panda" Ryuzaki

Offline SgtSUiCiDAL

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 14
  • Free to Good Home
Re: ARPD reGroup
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 11:21:56 AM »
ok, thx...

I'll re-apply then

I dont think, therefor I am not...

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal