| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 06:54 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Withdrawn] LCPD Application - Alexjfriesen  (Read 4431 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LCPD Application - Alexjfriesen
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 17:00:04 PM »
Still interested? 48 hours to respond given, after that time, application shall be rejected if no response is given.

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline alexjfriesen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 27
Re: LCPD Application - Alexjfriesen
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 23:18:21 PM »
Yes, but... it won't let me install IV-MP i don't know why... and i am still very sick/ill...

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LCPD Application - Alexjfriesen
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2015, 22:44:55 PM »
Hello alex,

13 days passed since your last statement of interest. Have you made any progress during that time period?

Best regards
Chief Petr Latch

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: LCPD Application - Alexjfriesen
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2015, 18:26:35 PM »
Hello alex,

you have 48 hours to state your interest else your application will be denied.

Best regards
Chief Petr Latch
LCPD Command staff

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

Offline alexjfriesen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 27
Re: LCPD Application - Alexjfriesen
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2015, 17:16:47 PM »
Hey, sorry to have to say but I'm leaving Argonath. I'm sick and want to get better so i guess you can withdraw this but i will come back one day and i will be come a police officer


best regards, alex

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Withdrawn] LCPD Application - Alexjfriesen
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2015, 14:15:16 PM »
  Withdrew

Farewell. Sorry for being a few days late.

Signed,
Chief Petr Latch
LCPD Command Staff

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal