| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 03:44 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Formal Apology  (Read 849 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Louis Keyl

  • [SA:MP] Main Judge [SA:MP] Scripter
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 113
  • [R*]Louis
Formal Apology
« on: June 14, 2013, 18:28:41 PM »
Well, i'll be sort of short. I was forced to do a formal apology on these forums on behalf of what I said the previous days on the radio. While I already had apologied before i was told to do this I will re do this again. As stated on my post, I formally apology for what I said on the radio and any misunderstanding and out of context that might have caused my "death Threat" on the public radio, as Already said I was stating a meme which I understand it was wrong as It could be taken out of context and may deem offensive to others. Ironically I punished many people over this while I was an administrator and I will be glad to apply myself a punishment if needed without the intervention of thirds. To ensure this never happens again the FBI will now be enforcing a "professionalism" campaign and more information on it will be released in a short  future.

Thanks.

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1976
Re: Formal Apology
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 18:32:41 PM »
Apology accepted.
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal