| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 13:22 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Withdrawn} S.A.P.D Application | Kostas. [APPROVED]  (Read 1464 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kostas

  • [SA:MP] Sergeant
  • ****
  • Posts: 348
  • Badge-ID: #4945
  • SA-MP: [WS]Kostas_Evans
Re: S.A.P.D Application | Kostas. [APPROVED]
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 20:39:41 PM »
Hallo I am back and I wish to withdraw my application . I have been an officer for much more than a criminal and in fact I got only 3-4 friends which arent that close and I have been a criminal for much less and I got 4 very good friends and some other just friends . So I choose that side for me . Sorry for spending your time again .

Offline Kostas

  • [SA:MP] Sergeant
  • ****
  • Posts: 348
  • Badge-ID: #4945
  • SA-MP: [WS]Kostas_Evans
Re: S.A.P.D Application | Kostas. [APPROVED]
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 23:10:59 PM »
Hallo I am back and I wish to withdraw my application . I have been an officer for much more than a criminal and in fact I got only 3-4 friends which arent that close and I have been a criminal for much less and I got 4 very good friends and some other just friends . So I choose that side for me . Sorry for spending your time again .

Wow nobody read this until now?

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal