| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 10:37 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: ARPD Report - Bob_Lectone  (Read 1016 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Zlatan

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 295
  • Fighting crime as usual
  • Badge-ID: LS4922
ARPD Report - Bob_Lectone
« on: August 06, 2012, 17:20:16 PM »
Directed to: SAPD authority.
ARPD Officer Policy violators:

Violator: Bob_Lectone

Story: He started shooting me on duty, while I'm a cop aswell, perhaps protecting his family member that I just suspected for insulting me. Deserves a copban, but yeah not my decision. And also, I saw about 3-4 cops today doing this, and I'm sick of not reporting them, so here. A report.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/UZla8#0

Date: 6th of August, 2012.
Time: 17:20

Civillian(s) involved: None.

Signed,
Zlatan/BUSTA.

Offline Cyril

  • SA:MP Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 607
Re: ARPD Report - Bob_Lectone
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 18:20:55 PM »
This officer got copbanned today by Hidduh for 1 day : jailing his friends 15sec.


Offline Tom Adams

  • [SA:MP] Captain
  • ******
  • Posts: 1705
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
Re: ARPD Report - Bob_Lectone
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 18:43:26 PM »
Case closed, officer has been discharged already. I will definetly keep eye on him in future.


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal