| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 00:26 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD Application | OatmealTheBaws  (Read 1933 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application | OatmealTheBaws
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 02:18:40 AM »
It is policy. You will have to be rejected. I don't know if I have the rights to do so still, I assume no.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2453
Re: SAPD Application | OatmealTheBaws
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 19:49:32 PM »





Application Rejected!


Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Community banned.


IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Upper Command:


Signed,


Daniel Bradford
SAPD Academy Management

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal