| Date: 11-10-26  Time: 15:30 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD: Karina_Trixie  (Read 1946 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Devinz

  • [SA:MP]Academy Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 214
  • I Drink, I Get Drunk, I Fall Dawn, No..Problem!!!
  • Badge-ID: #LS4921
Re: SAPD: Karina_Trixie
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 11:21:23 AM »
Credit by Captain Sushi

Offline Devinz

  • [SA:MP]Academy Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 214
  • I Drink, I Get Drunk, I Fall Dawn, No..Problem!!!
  • Badge-ID: #LS4921
Re: SAPD: Karina_Trixie
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 12:33:00 PM »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: (09/08/2011)

Suspects killed:
Suspects arrested: 2 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/samp003ze.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/samp004s.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/samp002w.jpg/

Civilians stopped: 1 reckless driving http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/samp005f.jpg/
Civilians ticketed:

Patrol partners: alone
Patrol time: 2 hour

Incidents: sentinel       
-  sultan         

Conclusion: much learn how about respect ^^

Signed,
[Karina_Trixie]

Credit by Captain Sushi

Offline Orel

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1435
  • Badge-ID: #4815
Re: .SAPD: Karina_Trixie
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2011, 22:19:06 PM »
Try and take some pictures for your report :)

Other than that, goodluck.

Offline saberman

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 454
  • Badge-ID: #LS3029
Re: SAPD: Karina_Trixie
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 19:48:49 PM »
Banned from the server. Trying to hide from SAPD Academy leadership to notice that?

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD: Karina_Trixie
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2011, 05:44:20 AM »
Hello Applicant,
Your application has been rejected!

For the following reasons
  • Banned by DHR.Mike   Money Cheating.   September 12 2011 07:12


Signed,
Goodandy
SAPD Academy Manager

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal