| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 08:56 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Cops after duty.  (Read 2158 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Dolfa

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2522
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Cops after duty.
« on: February 14, 2011, 13:37:41 PM »
I've forgotten about this mod, came up with it today, hell it looks awesome..



I don't know who the credits go to..as there weren't any posted.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m5k2ra

Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer


I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Cops after duty.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 19:59:54 PM »
Oh hell yes.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline ~Legend~

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2131
Re: Cops after duty.
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 00:49:25 AM »
Ha, nice.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal