| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 06:53 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Driving licence  (Read 1118 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Puff

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2
Driving licence
« on: May 03, 2008, 23:35:39 PM »
Hello!

I'm not sure so I have to ask... where do I buy a driving license?

There was a guy in-game who said to me that I would Apply for it here, in the forums?

Should I?

Offline Tovenaarke

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 901
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
Re: Driving licence
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 00:40:09 AM »
He is right, but this is not a good place to ask :lol:

Here you got the link with information (its on the main site)
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=13230.0

Make an apply and so on...

Have fun
Greetz
- Senior Officer Tovenaarke  :cop:

*Request to lock topic*

Offline Puff

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2
Re: Driving licence
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 00:52:10 AM »
God thank you!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal