| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 05:38 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Need mod help!  (Read 657 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline wil harris

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 119
  • SAPD:former Cadet FBI:applicant [UA]wil_conti[AF]
Need mod help!
« on: October 07, 2010, 05:46:54 AM »
I need help, I downloaded a mod I don't want, and even tho I uninstalled it , I still the middle in the game
Signed, [UA]wil_conti[AF]

Offline tomboeg

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 64
  • If I Am Online On Forum I'm Only Ingame
Re: Need mod help!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 18:32:43 PM »
uninstall Gta San Andreas!
And SAMP

so you sure the Mod is Removed!

Than Install Gta San Andreas Again, and the Mod is removed!  :cool:

if there are any problems plz tell them  :help:


I'M BACK!!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal