| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 23:43 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Duristriction Map SA-MP  (Read 3077 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline [TCL]Mike[SA]

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2
Duristriction Map SA-MP
« on: January 04, 2008, 17:42:34 PM »
Hey today i was playing sa-mp and was getting sick and tired of people argueing over duristrictions so i decided i would make a map.I think my map is correct based on the information ive gathered but if its not could a senior ARPD officer contact me and i will correct it.

Hope this is usefull to all of you,Key is in the bottom left corner,if it isnt helpful to you i dont really mind because i enjoyed making it


http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc312/mcnicm05/PDmap.jpg


Offline Panda

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 185
  • Since May '07.
Re: Duristriction Map SA-MP
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 04:32:23 AM »
Though I do not believe in juristrictions myself (heck, sure I do. It means the ARPD sucks at chasing me when I'm wanted), I believe the DPD juristriction also extends across Tierra Robada, though I am not sure.
Officer "Panda" Ryuzaki

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1976
Re: Duristriction Map SA-MP
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 15:28:52 PM »
I believe the jurisdictions would not be so square but more based on map features such a putting a bordar along a river etc, however I think the seniors maybe already working on this

(and yes am UK again!)
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

[RBC]Vu4eCa

  • Guest
Re: Duristriction Map SA-MP
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 20:15:59 PM »
The SF (upper right corner) should be smaller,Tierra robada is in the DPD jurisdiction :)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal