| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 08:40 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I Can't login :'(  (Read 880 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Lionel Valdes

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 3016
I Can't login :'(
« on: July 13, 2010, 21:36:56 PM »
I just get Connected message and nothing happens.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


Offline Bert

  • Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 753
  • A.K.A. BKP
Re: I Can't login :'(
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 21:37:47 PM »
yeah the server is down or smth just wait
BKP

Offline battle

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 111
Re: I Can't login :'(
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 21:40:13 PM »
We need gandy to give it a kick :P

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: I Can't login :'(
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 21:50:01 PM »
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/forum/index.php?board=56.0 is there for a reason.

ARPD Forum is for ARPD-related, since Argonath Forums are not down a post here about such thing is not needed.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal