| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 00:37 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...  (Read 2579 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Fabio

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 258
  • Michael Schumacher | 7X WDC
VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« on: January 17, 2010, 19:52:19 PM »
I am pleased to announce that the VC:MP F.B.I. operations will now be held on the official ARPD F.B.I. website after discussions with Fernando, there will be public and private boards like their is for SA:MP, MTA:VC F.B.I. might also move their as well, but Snake will have to discuss this with Fernando.

Feel free to register and look through the public sections when they are ready.

Signed:
F.B.I. Director (VC:MP)
Fabio Mendez


MTA:VC Admin - TeaM Member - FBI Agent(MTA:VC) - VCPD Officer(VC:MP)

Offline [Rstar]Vince

  • [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4073
  • Il Duce
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 14:23:37 PM »
Cool :omg:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline JRockie

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 620
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 14:52:33 PM »

Offline [R*]Drix

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2272
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 21:54:48 PM »
New scripts added? iff yes  :bye:


Offline Fabio

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 258
  • Michael Schumacher | 7X WDC
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 22:24:56 PM »
New scripts added? iff yes  :bye:

Server is down at the moment, and secondly, the scripts are not 100% ready yet.


MTA:VC Admin - TeaM Member - FBI Agent(MTA:VC) - VCPD Officer(VC:MP)

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 22:40:22 PM »
Scripts have nothing to do with this topic anyway...

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline [R*]Drix

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2272
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 00:24:21 AM »
New scripts added? iff yes  :bye:

Server is down at the moment, and secondly, the scripts are not 100% ready yet.

Ohh okay


Scripts have nothing to do with this topic anyway...

It does


Offline Mac_Cabrazi

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 630
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 01:24:36 AM »
nice cool and i got a question: who was the old VC:MP Director?

Offline Fabio

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 258
  • Michael Schumacher | 7X WDC
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 16:38:02 PM »
nice cool and i got a question: who was the old VC:MP Director?

[WS]Marco.


MTA:VC Admin - TeaM Member - FBI Agent(MTA:VC) - VCPD Officer(VC:MP)

Offline Pazienza

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 458
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 16:53:08 PM »
Check it out on http://FBI.argonathrpg.com ;)

And good luck Fabio!

Offline Fabio

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 258
  • Michael Schumacher | 7X WDC
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 17:17:42 PM »


MTA:VC Admin - TeaM Member - FBI Agent(MTA:VC) - VCPD Officer(VC:MP)

Offline Tyler Grey

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 278
  • Driggz - mcB
  • Badge-ID: #LC0695
Re: VC:MP F.B.I. is now moving...
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 22:42:16 PM »
Scripts have nothing to do with this topic anyway...
Quote
It does

It does not.


Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal