| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 14:03 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Inactivity  (Read 1819 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Inactivity
« on: November 29, 2009, 18:35:44 PM »
Hey guys,

Just to let you know, I'll be inactive for about 1 week. Maybe a few days more, maybe less.
I won't be visiting the forum very much.

Cya when I'm back,
- Thomas
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Jaka.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 123
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 19:18:38 PM »
cya thomas ;)

Offline Sarah Pallory 'Jones'

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 225
  • ''Someone called me to save argonaths's peoples''
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 16:09:47 PM »
Good luck

                                  ''Yes we can'' - Barrack Obama

Offline Shawn Edwards

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 621
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 17:39:05 PM »
Have fun and see ya when ya get back! You deserve a break!  :cop:

Offline Aryin James

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 395
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 21:46:27 PM »
Are you back yet? :)
| Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |




"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

Offline Ed_Lane

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 610
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 22:34:27 PM »
Aryin he said he was gone for a week or a few more days or a few days less then a week :P it only been 2 days  ;)
Never forget...

Fidelis ad Mortem
San Andreas County Services

Offline [R*]Austin

  • Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
  • ****
  • Posts: 563
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 15:55:16 PM »

Thanks Car :)

Offline Aryin James

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 395
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 23:06:04 PM »
How's about now? :( 



Aryin he said he was gone for a week or a few more days or a few days less then a week :P it only been 2 days  ;)
Yeah and you said you'd be back soon too but you're not either...now are ya?  Nooo...now shush :P
| Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |




"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 20:31:17 PM »
Not back yet.. I have removed GTA SA from my PC to keep me from joining ;)

Looking at the stupid school project I got, it may take a while before I'm back (max 2 weeks from now)
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Sarah Pallory 'Jones'

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 225
  • ''Someone called me to save argonaths's peoples''
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 21:10:47 PM »
Not back yet.. I have removed GTA SA from my PC to keep me from joining ;)

Looking at the stupid school project I got, it may take a while before I'm back (max 2 weeks from now)

are you kidding me?  :trust:

                                  ''Yes we can'' - Barrack Obama

Offline Aryin James

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 395
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »
Not back yet.. I have removed GTA SA from my PC to keep me from joining ;)

Looking at the stupid school project I got, it may take a while before I'm back (max 2 weeks from now)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *kicks can*
| Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |




"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal