| Date: 10-10-26  Time: 22:59 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Noted] SAPD: [AVt]TomKoltsov [Int]  (Read 1030 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Llongyfarchiadau

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 28
[Noted] SAPD: [AVt]TomKoltsov [Int]
« on: October 12, 2009, 20:06:49 PM »
Nickname: [AVt]TomKoltsov
Age: IRL: 12/IG: 21
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Approx. 8 Months
How long have you played as a cop: Since I joined
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Have you got a driver license? Yes
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes, cadet
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? Resigned
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: Want to rejoin my job, sometimes it get's boring RP'ing a criminal. I like teamwork.

Note: I shall not be in game for a short period of time. I am interested and will still be posting in the forums.
Hi. I'm: Tom Barker, Tom_Koltsov, Tom_Stracci, Massimo_Mancini, HiddenSniper, Giovanni_DeRossi, Kevin_Stracci, Paolo_Lombardi, Paolo_Stracci, Rebecca_Black, Ralph_Watson, Daniel_Ashton, Llongyfarchiadau

Offline Mahome

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 639
Re: SAPD: ThomasAKoltsov
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 14:32:46 PM »
Make sure you learn your codes and procedures okay.. In Procedores section... Good Luck..

Signed,
Officer Mahome


Don't give a shit medal x9000

Offline Cruel Cooking Chef Curry Alterlis

  • San Andreas Highway Patrol - Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 260
  • 067's Gaming
    • Skype - corey067
Re: SAPD: ThomasAKoltsov
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 22:43:32 PM »
Good luck, Kevin! ;)
Signed,
Corey Alterlis

Argonath RPG Fire Department - Station 2's Company Chief
San Andreas Highway Patrol - Commissioner

Offline Llongyfarchiadau

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 28
Re: SAPD: ThomasAKoltsov
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 23:19:38 PM »
Thanks guys.

Yeah, I'm trying to get my printer working. As ARPD should have alot of teamwork, I normally have one person driving and me controlling the radio, So I don't use codes.



Update: Changed name due to being accepted into =AV= as a one week trialist.
Hi. I'm: Tom Barker, Tom_Koltsov, Tom_Stracci, Massimo_Mancini, HiddenSniper, Giovanni_DeRossi, Kevin_Stracci, Paolo_Lombardi, Paolo_Stracci, Rebecca_Black, Ralph_Watson, Daniel_Ashton, Llongyfarchiadau

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: SAPD: [AVt]TomKoltsov [Int]
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 11:07:44 AM »
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Llongyfarchiadau

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 28
Re: SAPD: [AVt]TomKoltsov [Int]
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 21:01:02 PM »
I am interested, Captain



LMFAO @ Your sig
Hi. I'm: Tom Barker, Tom_Koltsov, Tom_Stracci, Massimo_Mancini, HiddenSniper, Giovanni_DeRossi, Kevin_Stracci, Paolo_Lombardi, Paolo_Stracci, Rebecca_Black, Ralph_Watson, Daniel_Ashton, Llongyfarchiadau

RockStracci

  • Guest
Re: SAPD: [AVt]TomKoltsov [Int]
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 21:15:36 PM »
Something tells me, you do lie here...

I'll ask an admin to give me your registration date in-game... and im sure you are not playing here 8 months..


1st time I had seen you, it was when you've been in stracci, the same time with me... that was about 5 months ago... and have not been on cop duties that time so..

Quote
How long have you played as a cop: Since I joined
< is completely a lie.

Offline Llongyfarchiadau

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 28
Re: SAPD: [AVt]TomKoltsov [Int]
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 16:04:44 PM »
Something tells me, you do lie here...

I'll ask an admin to give me your registration date in-game... and im sure you are not playing here 8 months..


1st time I had seen you, it was when you've been in stracci, the same time with me... that was about 5 months ago... and have not been on cop duties that time so..

Quote
How long have you played as a cop: Since I joined
< is completely a lie.

I used to be [RIo]Tom_Barker, kthxbai.
I play on and off as a cop, I've been doing that since I joined Argonath.

Hi. I'm: Tom Barker, Tom_Koltsov, Tom_Stracci, Massimo_Mancini, HiddenSniper, Giovanni_DeRossi, Kevin_Stracci, Paolo_Lombardi, Paolo_Stracci, Rebecca_Black, Ralph_Watson, Daniel_Ashton, Llongyfarchiadau

Offline Llongyfarchiadau

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 28
Re: SAPD: [AVt]TomKoltsov [Int]
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 20:01:29 PM »
Bump.
Hi. I'm: Tom Barker, Tom_Koltsov, Tom_Stracci, Massimo_Mancini, HiddenSniper, Giovanni_DeRossi, Kevin_Stracci, Paolo_Lombardi, Paolo_Stracci, Rebecca_Black, Ralph_Watson, Daniel_Ashton, Llongyfarchiadau

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: [Noted] SAPD: [AVt]TomKoltsov [Int]
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 16:34:32 PM »
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: [Noted] SAPD: [AVt]TomKoltsov [Int]
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 15:07:13 PM »
Rejected, due lack of interest.

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal