| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 23:39 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: ARPD Skin Pack [FBI/SWAT]  (Read 11586 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ryan_August

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 68
  • Aussie boy wonder :D
Re: ARPD Skin Pack [FBI/SWAT]
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 06:45:05 AM »
WOW nice :) Well these are my first lol :) that guy should go pro
I have returned to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. And I am staying!

If you try fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence.

Twenty

  • Guest
Re: ARPD Skin Pack [FBI/SWAT]
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 23:18:52 PM »
Those were pretty cool, but I'm still rolling the 'old school' SWAT skins ;)


Link? :d

Offline Fuzzy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 487
Re: ARPD Skin Pack [FBI/SWAT]
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2009, 08:19:55 AM »
Those were pretty cool, but I'm still rolling the 'old school' SWAT skins ;)


Link? :d
I think he means the games original ones, you dont need link for them, do you? ;P


Offline Ryan_August

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 68
  • Aussie boy wonder :D
Re: ARPD Skin Pack [FBI/SWAT]
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »
Well FBI v1.1 is now released
___________________

SWAT v2.0 and ONE Officer skin will be changed, maybe.
I have returned to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. And I am staying!

If you try fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence.

Offline Myggen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 62
Re: ARPD Skin Pack [FBI/SWAT]
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 13:26:12 PM »
I personnaly like the official SWAT skin way better.

And, i dont think the FBI skin look so cool too.
No offence.
Former Senior Officer
Former FBI Special Agent
Laurent of "The officer of the month - December 2008"

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: ARPD Skin Pack [FBI/SWAT]
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 06:27:29 AM »
Any updates?

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline [TCL]Brian_G

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 540
  • SA:MP FBI Special Agent
Re: ARPD Skin Pack [FBI/SWAT]
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 22:02:39 PM »
Cool

Awards:


Duty Ribbon (tier 3)

Offline Salmonella

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1304
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: ARPD Skin Pack [FBI/SWAT]
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2009, 11:30:59 AM »
I use the same dff Alan uses, just not the same texture with SAPD on it

Offline ii

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 80
Re: ARPD Skin Pack [FBI/SWAT]
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2009, 20:11:34 PM »
I like the FBI mod, but the SWAT one is to "Texty"
Jeffrey Fletcher | [WDD] West District Division Chief Executive Officer | Jeffrey Fletcher
"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal