| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 02:11 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: This is my stop.  (Read 692 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Spike

  • SA:MP Valar
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 880
  • A leader leads by example, not by force.
  • Badge-ID: #6549
  • SA-MP: James_Robinson
This is my stop.
« on: October 10, 2019, 22:03:33 PM »
Good evening,

This won't come as a shock to many of you. Recently as many of the fellow members of the department have seen I haven't been as heedful to my duties as the Deputy Chief of Police as I should have been. My appointment to a position within the server HQ has taken quite a toll on my duties within the Department to the degree which I can no longer be the active and present Deputy CoP that I wished to be. I will be happy to assist future STAFF officers as an advisor if they so wish, however, I believe it is best to allow for someone new to take my seat and give it the much-needed scrutiny it deserves.

I do not want to make this letter longer than it has to be and as such, I’d like to cut it short here with a final thank you to everyone in the department as well as the friends which I have made along the journey.

Signed,
James Robinson

RETIRED Deputy Chief of Police James Robinson
Internal Affairs Commanding Officer | Chief of Detectives
San Andreas Police Department - "To protect and serve"
2014-2019


Offline Badandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1403
Re: This is my stop.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 22:10:20 PM »
Spike, when you first joined I was skeptical of you but you honestly amazed me with your dedication and work ethic. You really helped change this department for the better and I loved working with you. See you around.  :D

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Kowalski.

  • [SA:MP] Retired A.R.A.F. General
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 776
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
  • Badge-ID: #FBI003
  • SA-MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
Re: This is my stop.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 08:36:32 AM »
Thanks for everything, mate. See you around :)

Special Agent Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City Division - "Ad Securos Imperium."





Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline SK

  • SA:MP Developer | SAPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 107
  • Life is full of hard choices
  • SA-MP: Justin Jones
  • Discord: Jones#2772
Re: This is my stop.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 09:10:36 AM »
Good luck.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal