| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 21:35 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD: Dreelow  (Read 948 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Aciko

  • Your passion for the job is for thoes who respect and need you.Your integrity and honor for the job is for thoes who don't. -Officer Davis
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
  • Blue Lives Matter
  • Badge-ID: 69
  • SA-MP: Paul Davis
  • VC:MP: Dreelow
VCPD: Dreelow
« on: July 31, 2017, 17:10:25 PM »
In-game name: Dreelow
Past names: N/A
When did you join Argonath RPG? August 10, 2016
How long have you played VC:MP? I started today, but I plan to play a lot here.
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? Still my first day but I guess I could play around 15-20 hours per week

Why do you want to join the VCPD? Well, when I first joined the Argonath SA:MP Community I immediately become a cop, because I really like being a cop and having fun while doing it, I also like to cooperate with teammates a lot.
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? I really don't have an area that I enjoy the most, so I would do my police work through out the whole Vice City.
How can you contribute to the VCPD? Intelligence, Creativity, Dedicated.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? Yes, I have read the guidelines and I agree with them.

Offline RazorX

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 594
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
Re: VCPD: Dreelow
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 19:20:10 PM »
Great police officer very professional. Good luck! :cop:

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Dreelow
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 19:35:21 PM »

Vice City Police Department
Academy

APPLICATION APPROVAL



Dear candidate,

Your application has been approved and noted. All current applications will be concluded by the end of this week, so we strongly advice you to show the best of yourself. Detailed reports of situations that you expierience might higher your chances.


Signed,
Sergeant Huntsman
Academy Staff
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Dreelow
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 21:00:10 PM »
Are you still interested?
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Dreelow
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 09:30:06 AM »
Rejected. Lack of interest.
May re-apply after a month.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal