| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 04:29 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD BUSSNİESS [ASR]Tunay  (Read 1346 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tunayexee

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2
VCPD BUSSNİESS [ASR]Tunay
« on: July 27, 2017, 18:27:28 PM »

I want to join the military and swat I will do what I need for it vcmp I have been playing for 2 years and I love argonath very much if you join arpd I swear that I will provide justice my regards

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD BUSSNİESS [ASR]Tunay
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 18:44:45 PM »
Argonath does not have a military. In order to join SWAT you firstly need to become a VCPD Officer by filling in a proper application in the respected boards. How can we trust you to be a competent member if you can't even figure out how to apply when everything is provided to you in plain English?
Besides, your criminal activities highly contradict your expressed "uncorruptable" interest in the VCPD.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline tunayexee

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2
Re: VCPD BUSSNİESS [ASR]Tunay
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 15:17:27 PM »
how can i be a swat ?

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD BUSSNİESS [ASR]Tunay
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 16:22:39 PM »
how can i be a swat ?

SWAT is a subdivision within the VCPD. In order to become SWAT, you must join the VCPD, finish the VCPD Academy and then get noticed by the SWAT Command if you are suitable. However, seeing how you are not able to post a proper application and keep ignoring my remarks, that is extremely doubtful.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal