| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 18:11 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: S.A.P.D Application | [ADF]Bas_Brooks [APPROVED]  (Read 6281 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kevin_Arens

  • [SA:MP] C.S.U Rookie [SA:MP] TRU Officer I
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 435
    • Skype - live:kevin.arens.5
  • Badge-ID: #P134
Re: S.A.P.D Application | [ADF]Bas_Brooks [APPROVED]
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2013, 23:27:15 PM »
I hereby want to withdraw my application for the SAPD.
I just dont feel on the right spot here yet.
I'd love to stay especially in HSP but i would only lie to myself if i stayed here.
I gues i haven't lived the other aspects of argonath enough to come down to the SAPD.

I wish all the appliciants the best of luck and hope you all get accepted, You deserve it!

-Bas Brooks.
Good Luck!
Signed,

Senior Officer
CSU Rookie
TRU Officer I




Offline Bas

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 271
Re: S.A.P.D Application | [ADF]Bas_Brooks [APPROVED]
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2013, 23:35:05 PM »
I hereby want to withdraw my application for the SAPD.
I just dont feel on the right spot here yet.
I'd love to stay especially in HSP but i would only lie to myself if i stayed here.
I gues i haven't lived the other aspects of argonath enough to come down to the SAPD.

I wish all the appliciants the best of luck and hope you all get accepted, You deserve it!

-Bas Brooks.
Good Luck!

Thankyou ben best of luck to you to.

Chief of Police Bas McCane
"You cannot police a community without effectively working with the community."

Offline [WS]Mike

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1524
  • Mike Sangelo
  • Badge-ID: #100
Re: S.A.P.D Application | [ADF]Bas_Brooks [APPROVED]
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2013, 07:51:56 AM »


Greetings Bas Brooks


With regards, we are hereby informing you that your application is denied.
The reasons for your denial are:
- Withdrew
-
-

Note: Good luck in the future!
You may re-apply after 1 Week.

Signed by,


Mike Sangelo
S.A.P.D. Command
Mike Sangelo
San Andreas Police Department
Retired Chief of Police


2012 - 2015

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal