| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 23:39 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [SA:MP] Suggestion  (Read 1459 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FinneyB

  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 24
  • Badge-ID: #5185
  • SA-MP: Brendan Finney
[SA:MP] Suggestion
« on: January 26, 2014, 18:21:43 PM »
Hello everyone!
I didn't know where to make this topic so I made it here. If you,command staff and webmasters think that this is a wrong board to post this,move it please.  Thanks. :)

I'd like to suggest that everyone (especially people with "citizen" rank on forum) can edit their own posts and topics in "request an interview" section.
Reasons are obvious and I also don't want to send a private message to forum admin to edit my post,I don't wanna waste their time. I'd like to do it myself.

/Discuss and vote
To protect and serve the citizens of Argonath!

Offline Francisco Martinez

  • 8040
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1066
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 19:00:06 PM »
Hello everyone!
I didn't know where to make this topic so I made it here. If you,command staff and webmasters think that this is a wrong board to post this,move it please.  Thanks. :)

I'd like to suggest that everyone (especially people with "citizen" rank on forum) can edit their own posts and topics in "request an interview" section.
Reasons are obvious and I also don't want to send a private message to forum admin to edit my post,I don't wanna waste their time. I'd like to do it myself.

/Discuss

Take a good good look at your topic before posting it to avoid any kind of errors. This helps the command staff to spot the applicants that really took time to check everything with dedication.
Quote
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Quote
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline [WS]Mike

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1524
  • Mike Sangelo
  • Badge-ID: #100
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 19:41:08 PM »
The interview really is one of the least important aspects of starting a career in the SAPD. If you just keep the same name you will be fine, other than that you are able to post updates on it when necessary.
Mike Sangelo
San Andreas Police Department
Retired Chief of Police


2012 - 2015

Offline FinneyB

  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 24
  • Badge-ID: #5185
  • SA-MP: Brendan Finney
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 20:49:36 PM »
The interview really is one of the least important aspects of starting a career in the SAPD. If you just keep the same name you will be fine, other than that you are able to post updates on it when necessary.
I meant for grammar mistakes etc.
To protect and serve the citizens of Argonath!

Offline Rusty.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 936
  • Deuces.
    • Skype - crackafewoff
  • Badge-ID: #A28
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 21:19:23 PM »
The interview really is one of the least important aspects of starting a career in the SAPD. If you just keep the same name you will be fine, other than that you are able to post updates on it when necessary.
I meant for grammar mistakes etc.

http://www.spellcheck.net/

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal