| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 21:01 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Withdrawing]S.A.P.D Application | Nathan_West [APPROVED]  (Read 1788 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Conk

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 314
  • Conky
  • Badge-ID: #AD4566
Re: [Withdraw]S.A.P.D Application | Nathan_West [APPROVED]
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 01:23:31 AM »
I would like to withdraw my application because the applications are closed until RS5.

Doesn't mean you have to close your application..

Offline Nathan_West

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 38
  • Badge-ID: #HP0192
Re: [Withdraw]S.A.P.D Application | Nathan_West [APPROVED]
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 06:22:11 AM »
I would like to withdraw my application because the applications are closed until RS5.

Doesn't mean you have to close your application..

I know that, but I'm getting tired of doing patrol reports.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: [Withdraw]S.A.P.D Application | Nathan_West [APPROVED]
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 09:41:26 AM »
I would like to withdraw my application because the applications are closed until RS5 is released.

Man dont withdraw it.. Theyre not closed, theyre proccessed as they usually are. the only difference is that there will be no cadet wave until RS5, which is coming real quick.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Tom Adams

  • [SA:MP] Captain
  • ******
  • Posts: 1705
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
Re: [Withdraw]S.A.P.D Application | Nathan_West [APPROVED]
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 18:23:28 PM »
Applications are not closed, they are on hold. Is that your final decision ?


Offline Nathan_West

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 38
  • Badge-ID: #HP0192
Re: S.A.P.D Application | Nathan_West [APPROVED]
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2013, 21:38:58 PM »
I've decided NOT to withdraw. I've put too much work and effort into this application. :P

So...... Never mind, I will not withdraw.

Offline Nathan_West

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 38
  • Badge-ID: #HP0192
Re: S.A.P.D Application | Nathan_West [APPROVED]
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 00:02:45 AM »


PATROL REPORT OF 2/1/13

TIME OF PATROL 1:30PM - 3:30PM Pacific Time Zone
Partners: Jimbo
Suspects Down: 5
Suspects Detained: 3
Pursuits: 1
Traffic Stops: 1
Major Incidents: 207, Suicide Call

Offline Nathan_West

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 38
  • Badge-ID: #HP0192
Re: [Withdrawing]S.A.P.D Application | Nathan_West [APPROVED]
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 23:20:58 PM »
I've decided to withdraw again, not because of the RS5 thing, but I've decided to withdraw because I am joining another group.

This will be my final decision, please delete this topic.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

  • SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5110
Re: [Withdrawing]S.A.P.D Application | Nathan_West [APPROVED]
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 19:08:15 PM »
Withdrawn.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal