| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 21:33 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Yet another signature  (Read 1561 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Daryan

  • Ex-[LSPD]Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 178
  • I'll be back ! Hope so.
Yet another signature
« on: January 18, 2012, 19:29:02 PM »
Removed.
Proud holder of *PRAW* medal and badge

[To be updated]


Click here for zomg uber funny failz

You just got Justin Trolled, if you clicked that link.

Code: [Select]
*Swedishguy* says:
WHO GIVES A PORN
*Swedishguy* says:
f**k*

FAIL

Offline George Jetson

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 690
  • Badge-ID: #LS3994
Re: Yet another signature
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 19:33:26 PM »
Not bad for a "Rookie".

Very great job! I like it!

Rookie.

Offline Daryan

  • Ex-[LSPD]Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 178
  • I'll be back ! Hope so.
Re: Yet another signature
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 19:36:35 PM »
Not bad for a "Rookie".

Very great job! I like it!

Rookie.

Thank you Sally
Proud holder of *PRAW* medal and badge

[To be updated]


Click here for zomg uber funny failz

You just got Justin Trolled, if you clicked that link.

Code: [Select]
*Swedishguy* says:
WHO GIVES A PORN
*Swedishguy* says:
f**k*

FAIL

Offline AGvardia

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 555
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
Re: Yet another signature
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 13:56:46 PM »
Can you make on for me please? :3

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline James Moretti

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 2811
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: Yet another signature
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 21:29:04 PM »
Me to?
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

POLICE OFFICER  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Verz

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 570
  • [WS]Verz
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
Re: Yet another signature
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 01:38:11 AM »
The man made a topic so we can review and comment his signature and obviously not for everyone replying "I want one too" I suppose :lol: .






























I want one too.


VCPD Sergeant | FBI Special Agent

2011 - 2015

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal