| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 00:43 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: ARPD/SAPD (Anti-)Riot Drill 06/10/2011  (Read 1368 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Frank_Pierce

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1
ARPD/SAPD (Anti-)Riot Drill 06/10/2011
« on: June 11, 2011, 18:19:20 PM »
Hello,

i made a few screens of the Riot Drill yesterday - nothing spectacular ^^


The Drill begins


"We are ready!"


"Protect the water tank!"


Line-up to protect the tank


"We will use the water cannon, everybody crouch!"


"...uhm Nicky I think you're wrong"


Line-up in the field


Getting ready to work


The "protesters"


"I believe i can fly ;)"


That's all. I had alot of fun and maybe someone else can also show a few screens.


greetings Frank

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: ARPD/SAPD (Anti-)Riot Drill 06/10/2011
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 18:37:36 PM »
Very nice job! Good pics! Yesterday was a great day, I am sure we all enjoyed it!

Offline Fred

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2661
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
Re: ARPD/SAPD (Anti-)Riot Drill 06/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 19:33:33 PM »
We did a nice job in that training guys.  :sheriff:
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline MAS

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 153
Re: ARPD/SAPD (Anti-)Riot Drill 06/10/2011
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 21:36:08 PM »
It was lovely.


2011 - Former LVPD Senior Officer Brian Green
2012 - SAPD Officer Brian Green

Offline Dolfa

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2522
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: ARPD/SAPD (Anti-)Riot Drill 06/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 13:28:58 PM »
It was very nice, thanks to Marcus.  ;)
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer


I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal