| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 22:15 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 3
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Rank Issue?  (Read 845 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline JDC

  • MTA:VC Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1161
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Skype - jdc@fbi.argonathrpg.com
  • Badge-ID: #F08867
  • SA-MP: [RPIT]JDC_Kolta
Rank Issue?
« on: March 29, 2011, 23:55:01 PM »
I know I was removed from the SAMP FBI recently, but my MTAVC FBI rank on this forum seems to have disappeared. This is odd, considering I am still active as the Director of MTAVC FBI, so I'd appreciate it if someone can fix my rank. Thanks.
 
...or don't tell me that someone's trying to get me fired, as there is no announcement on the FBI Forums, and I have access to literally all material there. :s
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.



Discord: JDC#0664 | Argonath Express Editor-In-Chief | 10 Argo Years on April 27 | Become an AE Reporter today! Click Above ^

Offline Leroy Hudson

  • [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5932
Re: Rank Issue?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 00:19:45 AM »
Failed.. Sorry, Fixed  :redface:

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal