| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 00:43 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Update from the Academy  (Read 1654 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RoryAnstruther

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1146
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Update from the Academy
« on: October 19, 2010, 19:53:15 PM »
Hey guys, I promised to give you all updates of how things were going as they progressed. ARPD was a great group for me and I'd rejoin in a heart beat, but that's about to change for the next seven months.

I passed the physical examination, and I got one of the top scores on my POST written exam. It's official, I go to Police Academy in January.

Thanks for all the fun times, and I hope to see you guys in June. Take care and I hope you guys go far.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline [R*]Pancher

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2778
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Re: Update from the Academy
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 21:21:53 PM »
Have fun and enjoy your half year at Police Academy  :cop:

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Update from the Academy
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 23:45:41 PM »
Lucky bastard lol
I take mine on November 5Th. I'm hoping I get in as well. See you soon Mike.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline RoryAnstruther

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1146
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Re: Update from the Academy
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 23:49:47 PM »
I take mine on November 5Th.

Which academy? Ours has testing on the same day lol
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline James Bowling

  • Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3474
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: Update from the Academy
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 00:50:07 AM »
Good luck Rory... you are living the dream :)
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Joseph_Allen

  • [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1009
  • A Sane Man
Re: Update from the Academy
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 01:16:14 AM »
'Grats on the Exam dude and G'Luck.

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: Update from the Academy
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 14:28:48 PM »
Good luck Rory, you have a good life ahead of you. Stay safe.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Update from the Academy
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 00:45:47 AM »
I take mine on November 5Th.

Which academy? Ours has testing on the same day lol
Sacramento Regional Public Safety Training Center :cop:

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline RBin_Alterlis

  • [SA:MP] SATP Deputy Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 190
  • To Protect And Serve
Re: Update from the Academy
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 16:15:56 PM »
Good luck, but remember do not abuse /su too much  :rofl:
SAPD Officer and -Ex Senior Officer RecycleBin "RBin" Alterlis

Serving the state since December 2008

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal