| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 06:54 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1250 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rick Deckard

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 60
  • I am living Hell
Banned
« on: March 14, 2008, 04:52:03 AM »
 Hey guys remember me? Well I was banned on both Argonath forums and server and I am wondering I can ask for unban here?

in-game name:[TCL]Hell89 or something like that..
date of ban: December 2007
Reason: Aragorn had the name of Tenpenny and I was RPing a corrupt cop and I shot at Tenpenny because of the current in game RP events... then Aragorn ban..
To serve and protect at all costs.

Offline Indigo

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 62
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 07:27:16 AM »
I think you can ask for unban, just do it here in Unban section. Good Luck. ;)
Safety.., Service.., Help..

- Regards, Ex.Officer [Rstar]Indigo

Offline Rick Deckard

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 60
  • I am living Hell
Re: Banned
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 18:55:43 PM »
 I am baned from those forums :(
To serve and protect at all costs.

Offline Brian_McDuff

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 78
  • Senior Officer Brian_McDuff
Re: Banned
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 19:18:16 PM »
Hell banned? man, i wondered why u wasnt online anymore "/ Add Ron or Gandalf on MSN, or wait until ban expires on forums..
- To Serve and Protect, not kill and suspect.

Offline Brian_McDuff

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 78
  • Senior Officer Brian_McDuff
Re: Banned
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 23:16:35 PM »
Hell, Gandalf want u to contact him on MSN, i made this for u :) becouse i want u back

http://www.argonathrpg.eu/forum/index.php?topic=13613.0;topicseen
- To Serve and Protect, not kill and suspect.

Offline Rick Deckard

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 60
  • I am living Hell
Re: Banned
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 16:47:46 PM »
 What is his MSN?
To serve and protect at all costs.

Offline Brian_McDuff

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 78
  • Senior Officer Brian_McDuff
Re: Banned
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 17:31:10 PM »
This is gandalfs MSN..  [email protected]
- To Serve and Protect, not kill and suspect.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal